Well that's a process I'd quite like not to repeat for a while!! 2 coats of the base colour, wash, then highlight on ALL THAT TRIM! It will be worth it though.
Blogger and its sides-ways ways!
Once the panels were dry i went straight onto gluing them onto the legs. I replicated the white striping that is on the Forge World Warlord, which initially i wasn't sure about. I'm pleased i ran with it as i think it would've been to much blue otherwise.
This is what i was left with after the full assembly. It looks much more impressive now!
Once I'd done all that i realised i forgot to add the small armour plates that go between the toes! I managed to get them attached without any problems though. They finished off the feet quite nicely.
I will be going back to the pistons and adding a bit more grease and grim. I have a recipe that i want to try with some oil paints at some point. now I'm done with the legs though, its straight onto the torso!