Friday 15 June 2018

Nomad Tsyklon's

So its been a while since I've posted on here, but as ever, I've have not been idle!

Having had a taste of the JSA i decided to commit to get my Corregidor finished before i get into the JSA properly. That being said, its only a few months now before the end of ITS season 9 and the start of season 10! JSA will be my season 10 army while i give the Nomads a rest for a while i think.

So to kick off the push to complete the Nomads, I have these pair of Tsyklon's!


I've have had great sucess with these Tsyklons which i run with Spitfires. Nomads have some great combat remotes, and theses are right up there! Decent BS, ARM and BTS and a very quick 6-4 movement with climbing plus and 360 visors! these remotes are fully loaded.



More soon!

The GunGrave

2 comments:

  1. Another great paint job, I really need to get some remotes for my Nomads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ed!

      Gotta get those remotes in, Nomads have some of the best combat remotes in the game! These Tsyklons are hellish on the table.

      Delete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...