Monday 13 May 2013

Apocalypse Terrain: Hall of Heroes Complete

I've completed the paint job for the Hall of Heroes. I didn't go to mad, just wanted to give it a splash of colour to break up the grey. After that I gave the whole building a heavy wash of diluted black oil paint.


A scale shot with some Vostroyan volunteers.


Again, I only added colour to the scroll's on the side of the building. I was going to do the skulls as well, but quickly realised how many of them there were!!


The upper deck:


Each section of the upper deck is large enough to easily accommodate a 10 man squad:



With this pleasant distraction out of the way, I'll be moving onto the Tau Battle Suits. Tonight im also going to visit a potential new gaming club in Cheltenham which will hopefully get the gaming side of the hobby going for me again!

The GunGrave

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff mate - what more needs to be said. Mighty imposing centrepiece structure - sure to dominate the surrounding battlefield.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, man! I really dig how that turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Should be good fun to play on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers guys! Looking forward to giving it a run out on the gaming table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am liking it! would never had thought to assemble those kits in that manner.

    And good luck at the gaming club!

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...