Hot off the heels of the Knight Paladin is the second of my Legio Astorum Knight Errants (though i do have 3 of these planned!)
As you can see, I've done a bit of work on the legs to create a dynamic charging pose for the Knight. The static pose is the only thing i really dont like about the Knight kit.
I cut the joints between at the knee on both legs and re positioned them. I also removed some of the hip joints to adjust the overall position. This helped me create a pose with forward momentum.
Lastly i had to lengthen the leg pistons, as they weren't long enough (or to long in some cases) to accommodate the new pose. This was done using 3mm plastic rod.
The build is near enough complete now, so i'll be on to the painting soon!