Monday 10 April 2017

On the Table

So i have a frustrating amount of un- finished mini's at the moment, but i do have a few things linned up!

Mr Alpha Legion himself, Armillus Dynat! I have to admit, positioning his arms was a huge pain! I'm looking forward to working on him. But first...


Autilon Skorr! The Alpha Legions headsman is next on the painting block to give me a suitable warm up for Dynat. I'm planning to mess around a bit with oil paints on this mini, mainly to try and enhance the shadding against the two tone paint i use on the Alpha's.


Less of a WIP but more of a 'just need to buy some bases'! This is another Infinity Myrmidon with Chain Rifle for my budding Aleph Steel Phalanx force.


Machaon is also completed and destined for service in the Steel Phalanx! Once i get my bases from Antenocitis Workshop i'll get them finihsed off properly and better pictures taken.


In other news i've bought myself a copy of Dropfleet commander from the awesome Hawk Wargames! I've had my eye on this game for a very long time (didn't get on the kickstarter bandwagon unfortunately) and now finally had a chance to pick up a copy. I'll be doing an unboxing a review of it when it arrives, hopefully this week.

The GunGrave

1 comment:

  1. Dynat's arms were an absolute pain for me as well. I still couldn't get the position of the head of the hammer perfectly where I wanted it to be. Looking forward to seeing how you turn him out though :)

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...