Tuesday 16 May 2017

Army Showcase - Death Korps of Krieg 2017

As some of you may be aware, i parted with my long term army of Death Korps a few weeks ago. I started collecting these guys around 2009 so they have been with me for a long time (longer than any car i've owned!!) Needs must i'm afraid, but a good friend of mine took them off my hands, so i'm sure they have gone to a good home. It was admittedly very tough to part with my Kriegy Boys, they had a very special place in my collection. Bless them, they never won a single game! Not one...ever!! Dispite that they were still my favorite!

I did takes some photos for eBay, which are much better than the origional ones i took here. So i'll use them to showcase them for the final time! Wave lads!!







































The GunGrave

No comments:

Post a Comment

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...