Wednesday 10 May 2017

Dropfleet - UCM Frigates

My first UCM battllegroup is complete! I've really enjoyed painting these models - they look great and it didnt really take much time at all. I'm sure i'll have a full blown fleet in no time. 


These are the Frigates and their component parts. I'll be bagging up the options for the Frigates so they're ready for games and easilly transportable.


The Jakarta Frigate:


The Lima Frigate:


The New Orleans Frigate:


The Taipei Frigate:


Finally, the Toulon Frigate:


Next up are the 3 Cruisers that come in the starter set. They appear to be equally interchangable, but as the parts are bigger, may require magnetising. I'm looking forward to it!

The GunGrave

1 comment:

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...