Tuesday 30 May 2017

Is My Blog Broken??



Hi All,

I've noticed that suddenly on the 19th of May, my pageviews went from the hundreds per day, down to only 6! and i'm quite sure those 6 were me trying to establish what was wrong!

I've tried the internet and the Blogger forums for help with no sucess. Doe's anyone out there have experience with this, or have any ideas on what i should look at?

If the content has become out right shocking then fair enough (though i dont think its that bad!)

Help greatly appriciated! Comment or PM me if you can help.

The GunGrave

6 comments:

  1. I've noticed a pretty big dip in traffic lately too, but nowhere near as bad as going down to 6. I think the worst day I had was about 60 recently. I have no idea why though, I guess we might be able to chalk it up to not putting "Eighth Edition" in every post title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cheers Blazmo, maybe that's it!!

    It's Wierd, I thought I'd screwed the settings or something. Can't reset them to default either, so my meddlings may have made things worse!

    If all else fails, 8th Edition blog titles it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content seems pretty solid to me. do a feature on the new primus marines. See if the numbers pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If its any help, I've just received all your content since late March in a single dump into my RSS aggregator. I think there might have been some kind of foul up in the RSS feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bud, I think that was it! Not sure what went wrong, but I hope I've fixed it now 👍

      Delete
  5. I found it interesting how your notes only focus on website..
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...