Friday 16 February 2018

DropFleet Commander - UCM Repaint

Its been a while since I've done anything with my DropFleet models, and i haven't played since December last year. The main reason for this (aside from never being able to make it to club because of work!) is that I've become unhappy with the paint scheme.

The grey that they were sporting before was a rush job, something simple to get the fleet painted and ready for gaming. Now that i have said fleet assembled it was time to get them painted up properly.

I anguished for a long time over a scheme, wanting to do something a bit more original than whats already out there, a process that was much harder than i thought!! I painted up two other colour schemes which i ultimately didn't like. So i fell back on some colour combo's that i knew worked, as i had used them for my Infinity Nomads! Also, i haven't seen many red UCM fleets out there! So here it is, an Athens Light Cruiser for the newly founded 'Crimson Fleet'!



I hope to have some more ships painted up soon!

The GunGrave

1 comment:

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...