Monday 26 February 2018

Nomad Iguana Squadron

This impressive model has been in my WIP box for quite a few weeks now. When i started painting this  model i was quite determined not to rush it, meaning i only painted when i had time to finish what parts i started. Sometimes the lack of actual time to sit and do this was frustrating, but it has been nice to casually sit with this model and give it my best. Hopefully you will agree!

Without further adieu, i present Iguana Squadron!





I'm incredibly happy with this  model, and i think it is some of my finest work to date! I'll be looking forward to showing it off at Firestorm Games this weekend at their Spring Skirmish Infinity event!

More soon!

The GunGrave

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! I love these Nomad TAGs and really want to paint a few of my own.

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...