Monday 15 January 2018

Nomad Hellcat with Spitfire

This rather awesome model is from the Beyond Icestorm boxed set which came out last year. The model itself kind of determined its inclusion in my current Corregidor lists! To be honest though, you cant go far wrong with a Spitfire!

Everything about the painting of this model just went right for me! The moon must  have been in the correct cycle, the right words of power spoken, to produce a model i was this happy with! I learnt  a lot of lesions painting it, which i have begun to apply to my other models. 

I hope you enjoy him as much as i did!





The GunGrave

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful piece of work! Those Beyond Icestorm models are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ed!

      Yeah the Beyond models are really nice! I very much enjoyed painting this Hellcat up!

      Delete
  2. That is some seriously nice work. Hopefully you'll share some of this forbidden knowledge you've obtained!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha cheers Blaz! Yeah I'll have to do some tutorials soon (been meaning to for ages!!) sadly I just don't have as much time to blog anymore so posts tend go go up in fits and starts...

      Delete
    2. Same for me. I'd do more tutorials, but they take a lot of time that I don't always have. My blog writing routine normally consists of good hobby time followed by 5 minutes to take a photo the next morning; then writing it up when it's quiet at work!

      Delete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...