Wednesday 11 April 2018

Warsenal Comanche Bunker Scout Platform

A quick splash of terrain for you today, something from my near-complete 'Endor Table' project for Infinity! This is the Scout Platform for the Bunker building which importantly enables its inclusion into the walkway system the Comanche terrain is known for. 
 

The Scout Platform replaces the roof of the bunker, adding a level and enabling access to the interior of the bunker via the roof.




The Bunker can no be integrated in the walkway system!


I have Scout Platforms for the 2 pillbox's I already have built, so I'll be getting them painted up next!.

More soon!

The GunGrave

1 comment:

  1. That is way too nice!

    Personally, I can never get the interest to put that much painting time into terrain, but it looks awesome. I'd love to see how the table comes out when it's all finished

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...