Monday 10 September 2018

Nomad Zondcat

Now that the basement conversion is complete its time to refocus on the models again!


While all the basement work was being done I was able to get a few models completed. I'd mainly been focusing on completing my Nomad lists so I can get on with my new JSA lists ready for season 10.


To that end, I completed the Zondcat to accompany my Tomcat Engineer/Doctor!

 
A cool little model to paint, but a bit fiddly to stick together and secure to the base!



Here's the Tomcat with his faithful Zondcat! Ready to fix and heal the forces of Corregidor!



More soon!

The GunGrave

1 comment:

  1. I've never liked the cat helmet on the Zondcat. I just can't get on board with the aesthetic. One of the few Infinity models I don't like. Lovely work you've done on yours though.

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...