Sunday 21 February 2010

Vostroyan's

Aside from my passion for Krieg, i also love to paint Vostroyans! They really stand out from other guard armies, with all that bling! Thier backgrounds also really interesting, trying to atone for mistakes made during the time of the Heresy.
Anyways, the club that i am part of has an anual tournament againt Lampeter University, which i have decided to enter! For this i chose my Vostroyans! Not only do they look great, but they give me a more flexable army list than my Krieg do. I only had 2 squads painted and a pair of Russ', so i needed to get a move on to get a tounament army ready in a few months.
The Tournaments on the 1st of May and the points are 1750.










No comments:

Post a Comment

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...