Laters
Sunday, 11 July 2010
On the Table/Landing Pad.....
While I wait for my Krieggy Boys to arrive, I've resumed my work on the first of five Elysian Valkeries! This evening i finished off the interior and constructed the Valkerie itself. With any luck I'll get it sprayed with the new Army Painter Primer I mentioned in my previous post and get the base colours on tomorrow. I've also had a good idea for the scenic base, which was inspired by another blog post i found, but more on that later!
Laters
Laters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JSA - Yojimbo!!
He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...
-
Wow....I never thought I'd see the day when this beauty would be done! I'm glad to say though the day is finally here, and the Warl...
-
So, after a quick pallet cleanse with some Istvaan terrain, i found where i needed to go with the hobby post-Warlord. More Titans! Well, the...
-
After finding my hobby direction again in the form of a few Imperial Knights, i got to thinking Heresy again. Its nice painting big models, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment