Tuesday 25 January 2011

A Quick Splash of Terrain

So today i thought it was time to give my long neglected terrain some attention, as they've been out in the utility room for about 3 months now!

So here is an Administratium building, all battered and torn!




My vision of a ruined city is a very dark and scary place, where it constantly rains!!! That's why i have very few bright colours and loads of rust!

I've added a few bits of broken pipework and girders to this piece, and i really think it gives the building that extra edge! I don't put much effort into my terrain pieces, and this is an easy way to make it all a little bit more interesting!


Next post, more from the Legio Custodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...