Thursday 10 February 2011

A Guardsmand Guide to Glory is 1 Year Old!



So today is this blogs first birthday! Yay! I cant believe that its come around so quickly, and that I've been blogging for that long!

So to mark the occasion I've decided to feature the most popular posts from the last year of blogging! So here goes:

1: Completed Quartermaster (September 2010) - A great model and a great looking squad! He'll subsequently be getting a repaint soon along with the rest of the Krieg army, so lets hope Completed Quartermaster Pt 2 does as well!

2: Legio Custodes: Painting Gold Non-Metallic Metal (January 2011) - A very recent post that sored to No 2 mainly due to the awesome publicity that FTW's "Tuesday Top Ten" provided! I think No 1 had FTW to thank for that as well! I know its not from last year, but its definately worth a mention!

3: Elysian Drop Troops (April 2010) - A surprise entry, as this post was merely an announcement that i was going to start collecting Elysians! I guess the sheer mention of their homeworld is enough to get bloggers interested!

4: Finished Grenadier Centaurs (July 2010) - A quality little tank (though ridiculously overpriced by Forgeworld!) and in this post they come in two's!

5: Hive Tyrant, Doom of Malan'Tai and 'Stealers (May 2010) - This is when i first revealed my Doom of Malan'Tai conversion (well, more of a Zoanthrope tweak!) and the freshly painted Flyrant conversion! Both are now centerpieces to my (now complete) Tyranid Army, and performed admirably well during play testing!

So there it is, the Top Ten 2010 Posts! I'm very much looking forward to another year of blogging and the completion of the exciting projects that I've got lined up! I'd also like to thank my modest but dedicated base of followers for their support and contributions!

Here's to a hobby filled future!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Look forward to the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and congratulations on having such a great first year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys! The first of many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for recapping. A little shameless self-promotion now and again is a good thing: I missed some of those posts somehow, so it was cool to go back over them.

    That gives me an idea....

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...