Wednesday 23 October 2013

Heresy Era Death Guarrd: Heavy Support Squad Complete

In between bouts of Space Wolf work I finished of these bad boys. This is certainly one of the nicest units in the army so far!

Armed with missile Launchers, this unit will be vital in defending the army from airborne threats. The purchase of Flakk Missiles will certainly give flyers pause for thought.


I also purchased an Augary Scanner for  the squad for a measly 5pts. There was a small scanner unit included in the missile Launcher set from Forgeworld, so I've attached it to one of the Legionnaires to represent this.


The completion of this unit actually leaves me high and dry, with no more Legion models to work on! Bad times.... However, it is my birthday in just over a week, and as I mentioned in a previous post, I think my lovely girlfriend has a nice Forgeworld related gift waiting for me.

The GunGrave

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job as always man! Love the little scanner, that's a great addition.

    Would love to see an army shot of 'em at some point - Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude - will be taking them to club on Sunday so I'll grab some group shots then!

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...