Saturday 16 December 2017

Nomad Daktari and Zondbot

In order to try and keep my troops alive for a bit longer i needed a Doctor. I chose the Daktari to fill this role and gave her a Zondbot. 

As i was painting this model up i was thinking "why the hell didn't i choose a Tomcat instead??" I'm not really sure why i went with the Daktari! Don't get me wrong, I like the model and her stats. You just get a bit more bang with your buck with a tomcat (light flame thrower, AD, super jump) which i imagine will make a Tomcat a more suitable Doctor choice. 

Never mind, i'll just have to get the Tomcat box ordered in!






The GunGrave

No comments:

Post a Comment

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...