Monday 4 March 2019

JSA - Daiyokai Dengekitai

Hello bloggers!

I'm sorry that I've been away a while and depriving you of your Infinity hobby content. I had a load of pharmaceutical exams to take at the end of last year, which I'm pleased to say i finally passed and now never have to think about again!! This year has been pretty busy as well working towards my promotion, the final interview for which is today actually...!

Over the last 5 months or so I've been able to get a few Infinity models painted, and I've also been playing around with a lot of terrain (which you will have seen if you follow my Facebook or Twitter feeds)

So toady i want to show you my Daiyokai Dengekitai! This was the model that really hooked me into the JSA and made me want to collect and play them. Its a freakin' mecha samurai, whats not to like!!



I used the same white recipe as the rest of the JSA force so far. It was a bit laborious to paint that much white though!!

The twin swords took a bit of time to complete as well, being all done with a brush. Once completed though i not only had a pair of cool looking swords, but a recipe for blue that i could use on other JSA minis as well.



I took my JSA to a tournament in December at FireStorm Games in Cardiff. It was the first time out for my JSA in an ITS setting, and i think i placd second to last! I did however win the painting competition with the Daiyokai so i went away happy!

More soon!

The GunGrave

1 comment:

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...