Thursday 28 October 2010

The Vultures are Circling.....

WOW, i must have phoned a wrong number, because i placed my forgeworld order on the monday and had it tuesday! Which means my bad ass duo of Vulture Gunships with Punisher Cannnons are made and nearly ready for painting!


The Vulture on the left was a dream to put together, with nerly no prblems at all. The one on the right was the opposite, and still requires a lot of green stuff to put it right. Nothing would fit together properly, and its a small miricle its still together now! Never mind, it'll be worth it in the end!

I'll make a start on the painting on sunday (got mates visiting this weekend) so watch this space! Its gonna be AWSOME!

3 comments:

  1. cool looking vultures!

    Try complaining that it is all malformed and useless, maybe they will send you a third for free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Smurf...and well done: I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironically I'm putting together a pair of these myself, and am having a torrid time with the first. So hopefully the second will be a breeze! :oP

    ReplyDelete

JSA - Yojimbo!!

He has a name you just have to shout every time you activate him! The mad motorcycle monster himself, Yojimbo! The JSA have very limited...